Performance, Load Testing
Performance testing, is a non-functional testing technique performed to determine the system parameters in terms of responsiveness and stability under various workload. It will measure the quality attributes of the system such as scalability, reliability and resource usage.
Why we need to do performance Test?
- To Identify problems early on before they become costlier to resolve.
- In to Produce better quality and scalable code.
- It to prevent revenue and credibility loss due to poor Web site performance.
- Enables intelligent planning for future expansion.
- To ensure that the system meets performance expectations such as response time, throughput etc. under given levels of load.
- Expose bugs that do not surface in cursory testing, such as memory management bugs, memory leaks, buffer overflows, etc.